Degrees and Certifications:
- Piedmont College, Educational Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Master of Education in Special Education
- University of the South at Sewanee, Bachelor Degree in English Literature
- 2021- Present: Special Education Teacher and Lead, Davis Elementary School
- 2020-2021: Special Education Teacher, Southeast Whitfield High School
- 2015-2020: Special Education Teacher, Ringgold Middle School
- My husband, Aaron, and my two daughters, Bexley and Esmé, moved to Bryant in September of 2020. We moved here from Chattanooga to grow a permaculture garden and orchard, expand my husband’s bee and honey business, and raise our girls in this community.
- Our family spends as much time outdoors as possible. We make it a priority to get out of the house, rain or shine.
- I love to ride my bike, and my husband and I often take our girls to ride in their trailer with us in Chattanooga.